Hello eveyone ! Here is my inspiration card of january. There is still a couple of days if you want to join us at LeAnn's World challenge blog for this month challenge.
I used the lovely Princesse Alea from LeAnn's World 101 Etsy shop. I coloured her with alcohol markers , gel pens and wink of stella.
I picked a white square card base and a sheet of the love story pad of design paper from the store Action. I trimmed and glued my sheet on the card base. Then I cut a hole through with a JoyCraft die. I used the same set of die and add the square grill of pink paper around the hole. Then I decorated the front of my card with several die cuts.
I glued the circle (created by cutting a hole in the front of the card) on the inside panel and I sticked my lovely princess on it . I decorated this panel with silver stickers.
It's is LeAnn's World 101 birthday this February. We are celebrating this one year birthday with games and challenges on facebook throughout the month. Come join us for some fun !
I would like to participate to the following challenges :
- Simon Wednesday challenge : Have a heart
- Simon Monday challenge : alcohol (inks or drinks)
- TTCRD ATG challenge of the 22th january
- Crafty Catz #446 : ATG/Ribbon/Lace
- Creative Moment #161 : ATG
- Crafty Creations #383 : ATG
- Lemon Shortbread #85 : ATG
- Cute card thursday #566 : Critters (cats)
- As you like it : Pearls or buttons ? Pearls because they fit very well my Princess themed cards
- Creative Knockouts #282 : Finish the inside
- Cut it up #166 : Hearts
- C.R.A.F.T. #498 : Love/Valentine
- LTSCB #117 : ATG
- A gem of a challenge wk 1 : ATG
I was lucky to be picked in the top 3 of challenge #85 of Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog. Thank you very much !